Thursday, June 26, 2008

Someone's lost a tooth!


Someone came home from school this week, with a tooth neatly wrapped inside a tissue. It's a big deal because it's the first tooth she's lost since she first began teething. I can still remember putting gel on her gums all those years ago!

My-my, I'm feeling older but still a proud mum. The tooth fairy had to cough up $2 as well, which is the going rate as it happens for first teeth. I use to get 20 cents and that was a lot of money!

She's got another loose tooth next to it which will probably come out soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading what you have to share. Gully Grove is a Spam free environment though, so new commenter’s only leaving hyperlinks, will be promptly composted.