Monday, September 7, 2009

Blog roll

Just to let everyone know, I'm slowly adding my blog list to the left-hand menu bar - but it's not finished yet. I haven't decided on the final set-up as I'm not sure how to categorise them all. Sorry for the hold up. If your blog hasn't appeared on my list yet, I'm getting there. :)

How was your Father's Day, yesterday? We had a great one! After the cake, we went outside to move a few enormous tree logs from the gully - it was the spotted gum we felled recently.

Well, our daughter got covered in sand and played on the log bridges we'd made. She thinks it's a giant playground, but then so would I if I was her age again and full of beans. We got covered in sand too, as we moved 2 enormous logs with a crowbar lever and brute strength. Needless to say, fun was had by all...

Looks like rain is due again today - we cleared the gully just in time. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm there. Thank-you very muchly. Like the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stewart. :) I think technically, we're still considered South-East Qld. I've always thought Toowoomba was - how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynically? If the govt is handing out money then SEQ finishes somewhere around Gatton. But if they are taking money it ends somewhere around Roma.
    Buy yes to me Crows Nest, Toowoomba Down to Stanthorpe is SEQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you said that, as I have a blog of a person who's located just outside Warwick. I wanted to put them in the SEQ list, but wondered if the locale was right?

    You taxi drivers must have a photographic memory. Dave's dad used to be one, and he always knew the bibs & bobs of any location. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading what you have to share. Gully Grove is a Spam free environment though, so new commenter’s only leaving hyperlinks, will be promptly composted.