Monday, June 30, 2008

Setting up for Spring


Nothing says spring is coming like a greenhouse being set up. I've had this baby growing last seasons spiders and mud wasps, until yesteday. I finally stripped the shade cloth off and put the plastic sleave on for the first time.
I'm now going to start propogating the native plants we have in our area. Many of them are plain looking, until the insignificant but colourful en mass flowers bloom. A lot of them have sprouted spontaneously on our nature strip, but we have to take them out to see the road. Why waste a good opportunity for free plants though?
If I can get them to strike, I'm going to relocate them in my garden, give some to family and even our neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading what you have to share. Gully Grove is a Spam free environment though, so new commenter’s only leaving hyperlinks, will be promptly composted.