Monday, November 19, 2018

The Tiniest Pickles I've Ever Seen...




I came across this video, about Cucamelons, or The Mexican Sour Gerkin, yesterday, after I wrote my blog post. The Google AI, must have pegged my interest in this delightful morsel, and dropped a suggestion in my Youtube feed.

Anyway, this video is made by Roots & Refuge Farm, which is a newer Youtube channel I've subscribed to recently. Not only was I surprised they grew them in the US, but also the fact she pickled them! Refrigerator pickles, no less.

If you've never heard of this cucumber before, or want to learn how Jess makes her refrigerator pickles, enjoy watching the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading what you have to share. Gully Grove is a Spam free environment though, so new commenter’s only leaving hyperlinks, will be promptly composted.